1. Did You already think about that ?
- Advertise Your presence at the exhibition
- Key Client invitations to the exhibition
- Brochures for distribution on your stand
- Product order forms, pens etc
- Show guide information
- Transportation of freight to and from the show
- Extra electrical or plumbing requirements for your stand
- Internet & telephone connection on your stand
- Hire equipment eg display stands, furniture, audio visual equipment etc
- Extra electrical and plumbing requirements
- Editorial and media releases
- Entertainment and special features on your stand
Make sure your exhibition stand attracts the right visitors
- Be clear about your goals for participating in the exhibition
Find out everything you can about your exhibition space:
- Location on the trade show floor
- exhibitors nearby
- check out if it`s high traffic or low traffic area
- Think about stand design & construction company
- Choose signage, posters and products to display to boost the image you want to create
- Organize photography of your stand for use in promotional material
- Advertise in advance
- Use social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, to create awareness about who you are and what you offer.
- provide free tickets, offer special promotions on-site
- Order all necessary supplies, including brochures and giveaways
- invite Key Clients to the show
- Supplying your staff names for exhibitor security passes
- Think about Insurance for stock during the show, build up and break down
- Air Travel and accommodation
- Make Your Booth Screaming. Be Interesting & Engaging
- use someone who attracts people to the stand, or who will bring customer onto the exhibition stand.
- attract attendees by appealing to their senses — we all like to hear, see, touch, taste and smell things.
- Set up a rotating booth schedule for your staff.
- Encourage staff to greet people warmly and smile!
- Discuss procedures with your stand staff for interacting with the visitors
- Send requested materials immediately.
- Keep a record of the customers who found out about your products through the trade show
- Analyze after each show, evaluate what went well and what didn't
- If you're going to promise to send anything after the show, be sure to have it already back in the office
- Create the lead management forms
- Create “after show” web site news
- Identify the person responsible for lead management